The school counselor is able to support your child socially, emotionally, academically and get them college and career ready! School Counselors believe children can be anything they want to be in this world and with the right tools they can be successful!
At Oak Park, some of the services provided are:
- Individual counseling
- Crisis Counseling
- Group counseling/lunch bunches
- Referral to therapy services
- Oversee attendance
- Classroom guidance lessons on
- Personal safety
- College and career exploration
- Feeling recognition
- Accepting diversity
- And many more topics!
- Social skills groups
- Access to community resources
- Help oversee behavior referrals and find solutions to help